'Son of a Stag' is always interested in hearing from candidates who feel they have something special to offer. Our customers are our most valuable asset and therefore all candidates must be able to match the exemplary service we aim to give our customers. Our customers are knowledged people who expect a great service experience, strong product knowledge and honesty.
We have the following vacancies but you are welcome to contact us even if we haven't listed your ideal job, especially if you have a great idea that we haven't thought of.
- Please note that you must have rights to be employed in England.
- Please check this page regularly as we will update regularly.
- We are looking for a machinist to sew jeans alterations and repairs. You need to be outstanding and have had experience. Ideally you will be at a sample machinist level. We have some of the very best vintage sewing machines in the world.
- You need to be presentable and be able to produce outstanding work.
- This position is open on a part time basis.
Google Ads Expert
- Part-Time leading to Full-Time.
- A great opportunity to join a leading fashion company and make a difference working within a young & fun team based near Spitalfields Market, E1.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate successful experience working specifically with Google & Facebook marketing campaigns and be able to achieve the very best returns on pay per click campaigns.
- Please only apply if you have the necessary experience as you will be interviewed by professionals in this speciality.
- Part-Time leading to Full Time.
- Apply only by email if you are experienced with Menswear.
- We would prefer someone who is experienced with denim / work wear & has worked with factories remotely.
- Part-time to work on several very interesting projects. Must have an MA degree. - Apply only via email with portfolio.
All applications to be sent in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org marked clearly with position applied for in the subject line.