Originally introduce in 1937, the G9 from Baracuta needs little introduction. Still lovingly designed and made in the UK, this jacket is cut from the brand’s patented cotton Baracuta Cloth, and features an iconic lining in the form of Coolmax fabric, Fraser Tartan fabric.
This standard fit sports jacket boasts nuanced detail including an umbrella yoke at the back, buttoned side entry front pockets, a two button dog ear collar, and ribbed cuffs and waistband for the perfect comfort fit. The brand have also included a 2-way branded zipper, for versatility, and the chance to show off your layering skills!
- The Original Harrington Jacket
- Standard fit
- 58% polyester, 42% cotton ‘Baracuta Cloth’ outer shell
- Coolmax, Fraser Tartan lining
- Umbrella yoke on back
- Raglan sleeve construction
- Twin buttoned hand warmer pockets
- Two way brand zipper
- Two button dog ear collar
- Made in England