Hand-sewn, and hand-lasted, this classic design from Yuketen is said to be one of the most challenging to produce, and use multiple pieces of Horween’s Chromexcel leather around a proprietary last, to achieve a fit which closely mirrors the shape and movement of your foot.
This offering features full veg-tanned leather mid and insoles for comfort and durability, while a leather tucks and a steel shank ensure that this boot will effortlessly mould to the shape of your foot. To finish things off, the brand have included cow leather laces, and a Vibram oil-resisting morflex sole, which has been crafted from nine layers of rubber!
- All Handsewn Main Guide Boot
- Horween Chromexcel leather
- Veg tanned leather insoles and midsoles
- Hand-sewn & hand-lasted
- Steel shank tucks
- Cow hide leather laces
- 9 layers of leather, rubber sole
- Crafted off Yuketen's proprietary last
- Vibram oil-resistant ‘Morflex’ sole
- Handmade in U.S.A.