This timeless interpretation of American footwear design comes from one of the world’s most beloved shoe manufacturers, and offers durably quality, and effortless, understated style. The Angler Moc shoe from Yuketen is named for Maine’s freshwater fishermen of the 50’s and 60’s, who needed a footwear option every bit as intrepid as their craft. A rugged lug sole consists of eight layers of leather and rubber, while this shoe has been hand-lasted from the brand’s most loved 1950’s moccasin last.
Durably hand stitched on the upper, this shoe’s Tuscan tanned ‘flesh out’ Opera suede is durable and supple all at once, while rugged brass hex eyelets have been used to house the genuine cowhide leather laces. For comfort in every step, the brand have included a full leather inner, with leather tuck, shank, memory foam, and arch support.
- Opera ‘flesh out’ suede, Tuscan tanned
- Lug sole, with eight layers of rubber and leather
- Leather insole, tuck, shank, and arch support
- Memory foam membrane
- Brass hex eyelets
- Genuine cow hide leather laces
- Hand lasted on 1950’s moccasin last
- Hand sewn upper
- Hand-made in Maine, U.S.A.